Friday, March 20, 2009

Brooklyn at Ballet







Brooklyn is taking "balerina lessons". It's actually part ballet, part jazz, and part gymnastics at Flips Gym. She absolutely loves it. She dances her little heart out. She is such a great listener and tries very hard to do what the teacher says. She is my defintion of pure joy when she is dancing. I love to just watch her for an hour every week. I sit back and giggle and truly enjoy her while she's dancing. It's fun to just take a step back and watch sometimes, instead of being right in the middle of it all. One more precious experience Heavenly Father has sent my way. Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Brooklyn is definately a keeper. I am so glad she enjoys being a princess. I love wathing her and listening to her. She is a delight to be around. Anna

    ReplyDelete