Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I was only going to update this once a month to keep it managable, but I have some new updates already, so what's a girl to do? Here are a few more pictures of our family. Canyon is loving his karate lessons. Brooklyn and mom went on a date to see Beauty and the Beast at Woodscross HS. They did a marvelous job. Brooklyn wore her Belle dress, and mom bought her a glowing rose. Here is a picture of Jaxon's infamous "OOPS" haircut. The DATC cosmotology school was doing free haircuts at the boy's school. I filled out the form for both of them to leave it longer on the top, but short around the ears and neck. Canyon came home with a great haircut. Jaxon came home just about bald. He hated it at first, but has since found the joy in NOT having to comb his hair every morning. He looks great, don't ya "Baldy".
See ya next month, if I can wait that long.

4 comments:

  1. Your family is much to fun to only post once a month! Seriously! (I think you should try and keep up with my mom! :) ) Jaxon's haircut ROCKS! And I'm SO jealous of your beautiful crocus! We still have two feet of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a blog!! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with your family and what's going on in your lives! Yay! That is so funny about Jaxon's haircut! I remember those good ole' days back in beauty school. There were some girls I wouldn't let touch my hair with a 10 foot pole! =) Love and miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I love your cute blog! It is so fun to see your kids and get updates on whats going on! I love Jacksons picture! Classic! And Brooklyn as Belle... How Sweet! Love you guys!
    Post once a month.. HA! You will find yourself thinking of blogging more and more.

    ReplyDelete