Friday, April 17, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things...

I am always amazed what words come out of children's mouths. I keep a book here at home to write them all down in, but I just thought it would be fun to share a few.
Brooklyn: "Mom, you know how you always tell me that you are good at making mistakes? Well, I want to make one and I don't know how? What does a mistake look like? Can you teach me how to make one?"


"Mom, I'm all tangled up in my own tail!" (Canyon as he's flying his kite.)


Jaxon, as we are eating a baked chicken dinner "Mom, what part of the chicken's body am I eating?"
Mom: " The breast."
Jaxon: "Well this chicken sure had big ones!"

(Just thought you'd get a kick out of them too. I'll try to keep you posted on any others.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is such a fun idea! I love that you write down important things like that! I will always love how you took notes during my wedding sealing, and baby blessings! You are such a great mom, and a huge example to me!! Your kids are lucky to have someone to remind them of how special they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with my sis! You have always been so good at things like that! I love it. Guess what? I never got your email?? Weird huh? I was so excited to read it too! Can you try to resend it?
    somerly3114@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start writing down what my kids say. I still have the little book you gave me to do it, it's just remembering to do it before I forget what they said that's the problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the kids sayings. You are amazing. Hope all is going well. We have been running lately. I am about ready for summer vacation and I am sure you are too.

    Have a great weekend. Love you!
    LaDawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know my mom and I laughed about that chicken one for three days straight!

    ReplyDelete